Genshin Impression has lastly launched the latest 5-star Electro character within the sport, Yae Miko. She makes use of a catalyst as a weapon to deal Electro Injury to her enemies. Her ability permits her to go away Sensshou Sakura, which assaults any close by enemies with lightning strikes. This makes Yae Miko a perfect character to cope with Raiden Shogun to set off Electro Resonance and provides a lift for recharging Vitality Recharge.
When you have pulled Yae Miko on her Restricted Character Banner, right here’s a construct information so you possibly can equip her with the fitting weapon and artifact set.
Greatest Weapons for Yae Miko
- Kagura’s Verity – Yae Miko good points the Kagura Dance Impact when she makes use of her Elemental Talent. This may trigger the Elemental Talent Injury to extend by 12% for 16 seconds. It has a max of three stacks. Yae may also acquire 12% of all her Elemental Injury Bonus once they possess 3 stacks.
- The Widsith – When Yae Miko is within the discipline, her weapon will acquire a random theme music for 10 seconds. This may happen as soon as each 30 seconds. These songs embody:
- Aria: Elemental Injury will enhance by 48%.
- Interlude: Elemental Mastery will enhance by 240.
- Recitative: Assault will enhance by 60%.
- Mappa Mare – When Yae Miko’s assaults set off an Elemental response, she good points an 8% Elemental Injury Bonus for 10 seconds. It has a max of two stacks.
Greatest Artifacts for Yae Miko
- Thundering Fury (2-Piece) and Gladiator’s Finale (2-Piece) – The two-piece set of Thundering Fury will enhance Yae’s Electro Injury Bonus by 15%. Whereas a 2-piece set of Gladiator’s Finale will give Yae Miko an 18% enhance in her Assault Injury.
- Thundering Fury (4-Piece) – A 2-piece set of Thundering Fury will enhance Yae’s Electro Injury by 15%. And a whole 4-set piece of the artifact will enhance her injury attributable to Overload, Tremendous Conduct, and Eletro-Charged by 40%. The results will lower Yae’s Elemental Talent cooldown by 1 second, which may solely happen as soon as each 0.8 seconds.
You may get Yae Miko from her personal Character Restricted Banner titled Everbloom Violet, which can run till March 8, 2022. Yae Miko is a part of Genshin Impression Model 2.5 Replace, and you’ll obtain this newest replace of Genshin Impression in your gaming PC or gaming consoles.